When you hear talk of video editing apps, Wondershare studio is one of them that comes to mind. It is an app used for editing videos and slides and adding necessary graphics to make your work stand out. You can also use it to include various types of effects in your video project.
Wondershare studio sometimes comes preinstalled on the Windows operating system. It has led many to wonder if uninstalling or removing the program would cause any adverse effects on your device.
So, what is Wondershare studio? This article will ease your doubts and provide answers to what Wondershare studio is, the programs that come with the software, and if the benefits associated with it are enough to keep the app installed on your computer.
What Is Wondershare Studio? What It Is Used For
Wondershare studio is an application that contains software used to edit video projects. It was created by Wondershare Co Ltd in China. And there are also other products associated with this company, such as Filmora, Uniconverter, Recoverit, Dr. Fone, etc.
You can use Wondershare studio for combining different parts of a video and adding amazing effects to create a standard finished outcome for your project. You can also use it to add fonts, music, and multiple transitions to your videos. The list is endless.
Wondershare Helper Compact comes along with the software to help users navigate the application.
How to Remove Wondershare Studio
Even though Wondershare studio has impressive functions, it might still be an app you are not interested in using. However, if you find it installed in your OS without prior knowledge, you can remove it. Here are some steps to help you do that:
- First, tap on the Windows icon at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- The main menu would show several items, browse through and select the Settings tab.
- In settings, click on Apps.
- Choosing apps would bring out all the applications installed on the computer. Scroll down and look for one that is Wondershare Studio.
- Then right-click on the app and uninstall it.
Ensure that you don’t open the app and leave it running while uninstalling as that would cause problems and prevent the application from being uninstalled. Next, turn OFF your computer and back ON to confirm that Wondershare studio or its components are not running in the background. This should close any application that is still operating without your knowledge.
If you have done all these and the application still does not uninstall, you can also use a different method.
If the above process doesn’t work, the application might be configured more deeply into your device’s OS. To remove the app from your computer, you would have to boot your computer in safe mode and try there:
- To boot your computer in safe mode, click on the power button on your computer. The dialog box would display options such as sleep, hibernate, shut down and restart.
- Tap on ‘Restart’ while pressing the ‘shift’ key on your keyboard.
- Your device will restart, and a blue box will display a list. Select the ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
- When that is selected, it opens up another menu. Now, click on Advanced options and select ‘Startup settings.’
- A dialog box would appear on your screen, choose the fourth option or press down on F4 on your keyboard. This would allow your device to restart in safe mode.
- After your computer is restarted in safe mode, try to uninstall the Wondershare studio software again.
What Is Wondershare Uniconverter?
Wondershare Uniconverter is also one of the products associated with this software. It is a video tool that works for both MacBooks and Windows Desktops. You can use it to convert video files, compress videos, edit videos, and transfer information from your PC to a blank CD or DVD.
In addition, it supports multiple video formats like WEBM, MP4, RAW, GIF, MV4, DVR-MS, etc. This is why it is a great app for your video editing projects.
Is Uniconverter Safe?
Yes, Uniconverter is safe to use. So, there should be no need to worry when you see it preinstalled on your computer. In addition, the application has high ratings on the App Store and Google play store, with reviews stating that it is secure.
John follows everything happening in the tech industry, from the latest gadget launches to some of the big-name moves in the industry. He covers opinionated pieces and writes on some of the biggest names in the industry. John is also a freelance writer, so he shares articles on freelancing every now and then. email: firstname.lastname@example.org