The GeForce Experience not working error code 0x0003 is one issue we have seen many users continue to deal with. For some, the GeForce Experience not working error started when they do their Windows 10 upgrades. For some, the program doesn’t open at all, while for others, it might open but some of the buttons are not functional, and for others, it could be that the drivers didn’t detect any games even when there are games installed.
Some users have also mentioned that the home and drivers buttons do nothing, notifications disappear, and settings buttons become useless, redeem buttons, log out and account buttons all stop to work. In this article, I’ll try to share some tips that could help you easily fix the Nvidia GeForce Experience not working issue.
Experience not working (FIX 1)
Before you attempt any fixes, try this particular fix.
- Press the Windows Key + R
- Type – services.msc – and hit Enter
- Find – Nvidia Telemetry Container – and double click on it
- If the service is not already running, start it.
- Error 5 Access Denied – or some others could pop-up, if any error pops up, change from Tab – General – to Tab – Log On – and see if that works
- In case you see – This Account – change to – Local System Account –
- You can now start the service, you should get a – Restart Computer – notification, if not, and you can restart it manually.
- Nvidia Experience will now ask to start normally, and you will be required to – Agree – with the message. After this, you should have fixed the GeForce experience error code 0x0003 issue.
GeForce experience error code 0x0003 – Fix 2
The second GeForce Experience not working error code 0x0003 fix you should try if the one above doesn’t work is this.
- Press – ALT+CTRL+DEL – at the same time.
- Click – Task Manager – if the GeForce Experience is still running, PLEASE STOP IT. The GeForce Experience should NOT be running.
- Click – Services—
- Search – CryptSyc – (Cryptographic Services)
- Right-click and select – Stop –
- Start the GeForce Experience
Experience error code 0x0003 – Fix 3
One cause of the GeForce Experience not working issue is the telemetry container. If for any reason, the telemetry container isn’t working or starting up (this is sometimes the case when Microsoft messes with its bugdate), the GeForce Experience might stop working fine.
To fix this.
- Open the Telemetry container settings and switch the log to use a local admin account. Try starting the GeForce again, and things should be fine.
You should turn off the Windows defender real-time protection and see if the error disappears. We have found out that the Windows defender can get idiotic at times and try to stop legitimate use of some of the features, or even installing legitimate software. This fixed the error for some of those with the error, so it wouldn’t hurt to give it a trial.
We also discovered that many antivirus software can cause the Error Code 0x0003 on the GeForce Experience. So turn off your antivirus and then trying running GeForce. It should work now. If it doesn’t, try running as Administrator.
GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 – Fix 5
If you have an older version, reverting to it might work. But before you go back to the older version let’s try to clear the GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 by doing a clean install of the latest version of Experience. We have found that if you uninstall the older version, you’ll get an option to clean install a new one automatically. After you have uninstalled the older version, download and install the latest driver from Nvidia, after which you can manually download and install Experience. This has fixed the GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 for many users.
So which of these fixes worked for you? We’d be happy to hear from you in the comments.
John follows everything happening in the tech industry, from the latest gadget launches to some of the big-name moves in the industry. He covers opinionated pieces and writes on some of the biggest names in the industry. John is also a freelance writer, so he shares articles on freelancing every now and then. email: [email protected]