When someone blocks you from messaging them on most Android and iPhone apps, you probably won’t be receiving any notifications, and many of these apps don’t allow continued communication after one person gets blocked. However, there are ways to text someone who blocked you on Android, iPhone, and social media apps.
Before going right to it, you need to confirm first if you were blocked from sending a message.
- On your phone, if you keep receiving “Message Not Delivered” or no notification at all that your message was delivered, your number may have been blocked. If you try calling the person but can’t get through, that’s the confirmation you need.
- On social media, if you find that all your messages were not delivered and you can no longer view the person’s profile, you have been blocked.
Now that you have confirmed if you were blocked, let’s examine how you can work around texting someone who blocked you on Android and iPhone apps.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Android
Follow these steps to text anyone who has blocked your phone number from texting them.
- On Google Play Store, search for SpoofCard App.
- Download and install the app on your Android phone.
- Next, open the app, and on the navigation page, select SpoofText.
- Click on New Spoof Text
Type the phone number of the person you’d like to text in the space provided. You may grant the app access to your phone’s contact to make choosing a phone number easier. Type your message and send it to the person.
Alternatively, you can text the person using any anonymous texting service that allows you to message anyone via the internet. Some common anonymous texting services include:
Just visit the site, enter the phone number you want to text, write your message, and click on the send button.
Read also: How To Go Viral on TikTok
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You On Instagram
If someone blocks you on Instagram, you can’t text them through your Instagram account. However, there are few tricks you could pull.
You can create another Instagram account and text them through the new account. This makes it easier to request that your account be unblocked.
You could ask a friend for access to their Instagram account and message the person who blocked you through that account. Alternatively reach out to the person through their phone number to ask that your account be unblocked, in case there isn’t any bad blood between you both.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Snapchat
Just like every other social media platform, when someone blocks you on Snapchat, you won’t be able to message them directly through your Snapchat account. There are two tricks you could pull off though.
Create a new Snapchat account or use a second account (if you have one) to add the person as a friend to chat with them. You can ask them to unblock you through this means.
If you both have a mutual friend, ask the friend to alert him to the issue and ask him to unblock your account. You can also reach out to the person on other social media accounts to appeal to them.
Read also: Does TikTok Pay Creators?
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on iPhone’s iMessage
It is possible to text someone who blocked you on iPhone iMessage. All you need to do is change the caller ID. To change your caller ID,
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Open Messages
- Click on Send & Receive
- Next, find You Can Be Reached By iMessage At and click it
- Click on Add another email and type a new email address
- Verify this email address as soon as you can
- Next, go to ‘Start New Conversations from’ and select the new email address you just verified
The trick here is that your iMessage to that number will be sent because only the former email address was blocked, not the newly verified email.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on WhatsApp
There are two ways to approach it,
- Delete and reactivate your WhatsApp account: To text someone who has blocked your number on WhatsApp, you must first delete your account. Make sure you remember the details of your account because it will delete most of your personalized settings. In the settings tab, you will be able to delete account under the account tab. Open WhatsApp and set it up the way you’d normally do. By now you should be able to message anyone because you deleted your account.
- Ask a mutual friend to create a group and add the person: A mutual friend can create a group on WhatsApp and add both you and the person who blocked you from texting them on WhatsApp. This way, you can message that person in the group. With prior arrangements, the creator of the group may leave the group so only you two can send and receive messages.
Will the text still say delivered if I’m blocked?
If you believe you have been blocked, send a polite message to the number; if you get the notification or alert that the message is “Delivered” it means you were not blocked. On the other hand, if you get an error message such as “Message Not Delivered” or no notification at all, this is a sign you’ve been possibly blocked.
If you block text messages, do they know?
When someone you’ve blocked messages you, their message will be sent, but you won’t receive them. They will not be notified that they have been blocked, and their messages will seem to have been sent.
Whether you’re using the Facebook messenger app on your smartphone or a browser on your PC, there are usually status symbols next to messages. These icons include:
- An empty circle indicates unsent messages. It’s usually because your internet connectivity is not active when you attempt to send a message
- When you see an empty icon with a checkmark, it signifies the message was sent, but it was not received
- A filled checkmark icon signifies successful delivery. It shouldn’t take long for your message to be viewed by the intended recipient as long as they are currently online on Facebook.
- You can tell that your receiver has viewed your message if the symbol next to it is filled with their picture.
If someone on Snapchat has blocked you, you won’t get any notification or alert. It’s possible to verify this, though.
If you are looking for the person’s name in your Snapchat chat history and it doesn’t come up, it may indicate you’ve been blocked.
Asking a friend to check for the prospective blocker’s username will help you verify whether their account is still active. If The name shows up, that means you have been blocked.
Can you unblock yourself from someone’s Snapchat?
There’s no way to unblock yourself from someone’s Snapchat when you’ve been blocked. Once someone has blocked you, the only way to have your account unblocked is at the discretion of that individual.
You will likely need to talk to them face-to-face or through another social network to unblock yourself. They may have done so either by accident or on purpose.
How to know if someone blocked you on Google Duo
One or no ring before your call goes to voicemail is an excellent indicator that your number has been blocked. But, of course, the person in question may have blocked this number using their phone’s privacy controls.
Calling once a day for a few days and getting the same result strongly indicates that your number has been blocked.
- Check the iMessage bubble color.
- Confirm that you have received the delivery notification.
- Check the status of the iMessage messages you sent to the suspected blocker.
- Try calling the number.
- Hide your number and call the blocker from a different number to see if it connects.
I will outline three distinct techniques for determining whether or not someone has blocked you on TikTok.
The first thing you can do is check your followers list for the individual who blocked you.
- Open TikTok
- Click your profile icon
- Hit Following
- Put the username in the search field and push enter. If you get no results from your search, you are most certainly blocked.
Secondly, you may review the user’s posts for tags or any other mentions of you. If you cannot see them or cannot locate the post entirely, there is a possibility that you have been blocked.
Finally, in addition to the previous two processes, you may look for the person directly by visiting the discover page.
- To do so, open TikTok
- Press Discover
- Enter the username, and then hit search. If your search returns no results, you are almost certainly blocked.
- Log in to Instagram
- Enter the URL www.instagram.com/username (you need to replace the “username” in the URL with the person’s Instagram handle) on a computer
- If you see the message pop up: “Sorry, this page isn’t available,” you have almost certainly been blocked, provided they did not delete their Instagram account.
One way to be sure you may have been blocked is by looking for the handle by logging in with a different Instagram account and trying the above. If you find their page, the other account has been blocked.
You may check and verify by looking at the comments and likes on an Instagram account that they follow (if it’s a Private account, ensure you both follow the account). If you come to find any, it signifies that they have not deleted their Instagram account and have blocked you.
Attempting to respond to one of their messages on a server you both use may help determine whether you’ve been blocked. If they haven’t blocked you, you’ll see the emoticon shown in your profile. On the other hand, the screen will vibrate while using a PC.
How to send an anonymous text on iPhone?
There are, of course, many sites that allow you to send anonymous text messages on any phone or computer. Among the most user-friendly free websites is Send Anonymous SMS. You must have an Internet connection, and your SMS must not exceed 145 characters in length to utilize this website. With that, you will be able to send anonymous texts from your iPhone.
How to find blocked messages on iPhone?
You won’t receive their messages once you block someone on iPhone, unlike on Android phones. iPhones have no dedicated folder where you can find messages from spam and blocked users.
Can you block someone from calling but not texting?
Blocking a person’s number prevents you from receiving messages or phone calls from that individual. To receive texts and phone calls again, you’ll need to unblock the number.
iPhone users have a plethora of options when it comes to private texting. I’ll cover the top 4 anonymous iPhone messaging applications in this session.
Smiley Private Texting
This app is free. However, it only works for phone numbers in the United States and Canada. Smiley Private Texting is an excellent app for iPhone users who want to send private messages privately.
Text Burner app
There is no doubt that Text Burner is one of the most popular iOS applications for sending anonymous messages. It provides you with various phone numbers to choose from to send messages.
Gliph isn’t only an anonymous chat app; it’s also a marketplace where you can buy and sell things and execute Bitcoin trading.
In any case, Gliph is a safe tool that you may use to communicate with others anonymously.
- Open the Phone Dialer app and hit recent calls to block a number on an iPhone running iOS 13.
- Locate the phone number you want to block
- Then, touch the symbol like a lowercase I (i) in a circle.
- Next, scroll down to Block this Caller.
- On your Android, launch the phone (dialer) app and select the ‘History’ option.
- Tap the three dots beside the number.
- Then choose ‘Block Number.’
When you call someone who blocked you, what can you expect?
A caller calling from the restricted number will not hear the phone ring or hear just one ring, while the other phone will remain silent. As a result, you will be alerted that your call has been redirected to voicemail.
- Samsung Messages vs Google Messages
- What Is Message+ On Android
- What does Message Blocking Is Active
- Why am I getting spam text messages on my iPhone and Android phone?
John follows everything happening in the tech industry, from the latest gadget launches to some of the big-name moves in the industry. He covers opinionated pieces and writes on some of the biggest names in the industry. John is also a freelance writer, so he shares articles on freelancing every now and then. email: [email protected]