Do you ever find yourself constantly clicking between different windows on your computer?
It can be a real productivity killer, right? Well, I’ve got some good news for you – split screen mode can help! This article has everything you need to know about How to Split the Screen on Samsung Curved Monitor.
The split screen mode is an incredibly useful feature that allows you to view multiple windows side-by-side on your computer’s display.
This means less time wasted toggling between windows and more time getting stuff done. Plus, it’s super easy to set up!
How to Split Screen on Samsung Curved Monitor
Say you’re doing research online for a project – well, now you can have that on one half of the screen while keeping your Word document open on the other half.
If you’re into having all sorts of status displays up at once, then this is the move for you – spread them out across your entire monitor!
Split screen easily on Windows OS
To split-screen on a Samsung curved monitor with Windows OS:
- Using your cursor, click and hold the title bar of any window
- Drag it to the left or right until you see an outline of a split window
- Then release
- After release, you will see that the window you positioned is pinned to one side while the other active windows are displayed
- Now, you should simply click on one of the windows to pin it to the other side
- Another way to do this would be by pressing the Windows key and the left or right arrow to pin the window on the selected side
- You can also pin windows to the four corners of your screen by dragging them to a corner instead of the side
Use a Samsung split screen software download
To split-screen on a Samsung curved monitor with the Easy Setting box app:
- Launch the app to find a range of split-screen options
- Select your desired layout
- You should see a red division line briefly appear on the screen
- Click and hold the title bar of any window; the quick split layout will pop up at the top of the screen
- Simply move the window around to see the outline of split windows and release when you get to the position you want that window to be in
- Download the app from displaysolutions.samsung.com
Read also: How to Enable Monitor Speakers
Split screen easily on Mac OS
To split-screen on a Samsung curved monitor with Mac OS:
- Usually, Mac OS does not originally support split-screen features, but you can use third-party apps like Rectangle
- After downloading and installing, you can use the app by dragging and dropping your open windows to the side or corners you want them to be pinned to, and the app will pin them
- It works just like the Windows snapping feature explained above
- You should be able to see a small navigation of the app at the top right of your screen
- You can find shortcuts in the navigation, and you can also create your shortcuts
- Download the app from rectangleapp.com
John follows everything happening in the tech industry, from the latest gadget launches to some of the big-name moves in the industry. He covers opinionated pieces and writes on some of the biggest names in the industry. John is also a freelance writer, so he shares articles on freelancing every now and then. email: firstname.lastname@example.org