To screenshot on Toshiba Laptops, press the Windows and ‘PRT SC’ buttons. This method automatically saves your screenshots and saves you from having to paste them before saving them. Check File explorer >> Pictures >> “Screenshots” folder for your screenshot. Alternatively, you can try the ‘FN’, Windows, and ‘PRT SC’ buttons all at the same time.
Take Screenshot on Toshiba Laptops with Lightshot
Another screenshot tool or application you can use to take a screenshot on Toshiba Laptops is ‘Lightshot’. This app is quite easy to use.
- Download and install the app
- Then press the ‘PRT SC’ key on your keyboard
- Use your mouse to select the area you wish to screenshot
- Press the ‘CTRL’ and ‘C’ buttons together to copy the image
- Then press the ‘CTRL’ and ‘s’ buttons together to save it
Use A Snipping tool
You can also use a screenshot tool to take a screenshot on Toshiba Laptops. One such tool is the Snipping tool. It comes built into Windows. To take a screenshot using the snipping tool:
- Open the image, screen, or window you want to screenshot
- Press the Windows key and type ‘Snipping Tool’ in the search bar
- Once it comes up, click on it to open
- Click on ‘New’ at the top left corner of the tool
- Click and drag your mouse to select the area of the screen where you want to capture, then release the mouse
- Finally, press the ‘CTRL’ and ‘S’ buttons to save your snip
How To Screenshot On Dell Laptops
To take a screenshot on Dell laptops, you can make use of a screenshot tool/app called Snagit. Follow the steps below:
- Download and launch the Snagit app
- Press the ‘Capture’ button at the top of the screen
- Click on the camera icon to take a screenshot or the record icon to make a screen recording
- Use your mouse to select what part of the screen you wish to capture
- The image will then appear in the app; here you may decide to copy, edit or resize the image and then save it
Read also: How to Screenshot on A MacBook Pro, Air
Take Screenshot On Dell Laptops with Game Bar
You can also take a screenshot on Dell laptops using the Game bar built into Windows. To do this:
- Press the Windows and ‘G’ buttons together to open ‘Game Bar’.
- Click on ‘Yes, this is a game’ if prompted – if not, simply click on the camera icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Then click on ‘Show all captures’ below it to see your screenshots.
- Here, you can decide to click on the edit icon to rename the screenshot, ‘Open file location’ to access the file, ‘Share on Twitter’ to share the image, ‘Delete’, ‘Copy’, or ‘Create a meme’.
- Another way to access the file would be to go to File explorer>Videos>’ Captures’ folder
With the game bar, you can also make a recording of your screen – with or without your voice. To do this:
- Click on the record icon (a circle with a smaller circle in the middle) instead of the camera icon to start recording
- Then click on it again (this time it would have a square in the middle of a blue circle) to stop recording
- Click on ‘Show all captures’ below it to see your recording
- Here, you can decide to click on the play button to play the recording, the edit icon to rename the recording, ‘Open file location’ to access the file, or ‘Delete’.
- Another way to access the file would be to go to File Explorer>Videos>’ Captures’ folder
Use Dell laptop shortcuts
The ‘PRT SC’ shortcuts can be another method to take a screenshot on Dell laptops. However, some laptops label the ‘PRT SC’ key differently. It could be ‘‘PRT SC’, ‘PrtSc’ or ‘PrtScSysRq’. Once you located your print screen key, you can press it to capture a full-screen snapshot.
Pressing this key also saves the snapshot to your clipboard, you just need to paste it into any image editing app to save it. Alternatively, pressing the Windows and print screen key would automatically have your screenshot saved into This PC >>Pictures >> Screenshots folder.
How to Screenshot on Lenovo Yoga
To screenshot on Lenovo yoga, press the Windows and ‘W’ keys together. You will see a sidebar menu pop up on the right side of your screen, click on “ScreenSketch”. The image will then be captured, you can decide to edit the image and then tap “Save”.
Use the Prtsc shortcut
Another way to take a screenshot on Lenovo yoga is by using the ‘PrtSc’ key. Press the ‘PrtSc’ button on your Lenovo keyboard to capture your entire screen – you should note that this does not save it, it just copies the image. You would have to open ‘paint’ or any image editing tool you have on your laptop and press the ‘CTRL’ and ‘V’ buttons together to paste the image. You may decide to edit it here, then save it in any folder of your choice.
Read also: How To Disable Screen Mirroring on Android
A tech writer with a passion for demystifying complex technology for the masses. With a background in computer science and a knack for clear and concise communication, I have made a name for myself in the tech industry as a go-to source for understandable and engaging explanations of the latest developments. Learn more about tekpip and the team here on our about us page.