Facebook Messenger is already an excellent app that helps us stay connected with family and friends through its chat features. To make the app even better, Facebook now offers some secret entertainment for when no one is available to chat with.
While some are in plain sight for everyone to easily find, some are hidden. One of the hidden ones is the basketball game.
In this article, you will discover how to find and play hidden basketball on Messenger. If you are still unable to play the game after reading this article, it may be because it is not yet available in your region.
It is surprisingly easy to find and play the hidden basketball on Messenger. First of all, you have to ensure that you are running the latest version of the Messenger app.
After you do that, you can follow this procedure.
- STEP 1: Open the Messenger app on your phone
- STEP 2: Choose the person you would like to play the game with from your list of friends
- STEP 3: Tap the emoji icon and find the basketball emoji
- STEP 4: Send the basketball emoji to your friend
- STEP 5: Tap on the basketball emoji from the chat to launch the game
- STEP 6: You will see many basketballs positioned all over your screen. All you need to do is to swipe up to toss the ball into the basket
If you already know how to find and play the hidden basketball on Messenger, you will also want to know how to play the Soccer game. As long as the Messenger app you run is the updated version, you can follow this process to play the Soccer game.
- STEP 1: Open the Messenger application
- STEP 2: Open a chat with any of your friends
- STEP 3: Find the soccer emoji and send it to your friend
- STEP 4: Once you send it, tap on the soccer emoji to start the game
The game’s goal is to keep the soccer ball in the air by continuously tapping on your screen.
How to Play Chess on FB Messenger
A few years ago, if you want to play chess on Messenger, you have to enter “@fbchess play” in one of your friend’s chat windows.
Aside from the stressful launching process, it is also hard to type in the specific commands to make the pieces move. Fortunately, there’s a new way to play chess on Facebook Messenger.
- STEP 1: In your chat window, tap on the name of the friend with whom you would like to play the chess game with
- STEP 2: Tap the “+” icon on the bottom left side of your screen
- STEP 3: Tap the “Games” icon
- STEP 4: Find “Chess” by scrolling through the games menu
- STEP 5: Tap on the chess icon to start the game
After launching the game, it is easy to understand how to play it. When it’s your turn to play, tap on a piece you want to move, then all the squares you can place it on will have a dot on them.
Tap on your preferred dot to move your piece to the corresponding square.
To send games on Messenger, you need first to start a conversation with whom you want to send games.
- STEP 1: On the chat page, tap the plus icon on the left of the text field
- STEP 2: Tap the game controller icon sitting amidst several icons below the text message field. You will find various games with which you can challenge your friends.
If you know the game you want to send to your friend, you can easily do that by sending the game’s icon to your friend. For instance, send a basketball emoji to your friend if you want to send a basketball game.
Once you tap on the sent basketball, both you and your friend can play the game.
To find 8 Ball Pool friends on Facebook, you need first to open the game. Then:
- STEP 1: Click on the “Friends” tab that’s at the bottom of your screen
- STEP 2: On the new page, click on the “Find Friends” button that’s at the top right corner of your screen
- STEP 3: You can now search for new friends by their name or email address
Open the Facebook Messenger. Then follow these steps:
- STEP 1: Click on the downward-facing arrow at the top right corner of your screen
- STEP 2: Select the “Settings & Privacy” option and then click on “Settings“
- STEP 3: In the menu that appears on the left-hand side, click “Apps and websites“
- STEP 4: Click on the box next to the games you would like to remove
- STEP 5: Click “Remove” to remove them
Read also: Messenger Not Sending Messages? Best Fixes
This game will help you relive your childhood memories of playing the classic Uno card game with your siblings and old friends. The game’s goal is to get rid of all the cards in your hand before your opponents get rid of theirs.
Knowing how popular the Ludo game is, it’s almost impossible to find someone who hasn’t played it at least once. Just like the Uno card game, this game can also help you relive the fun memories you shared with friends.
The game’s objective is to move all your tile pieces around the whole board and get to the big tile in between.
Words with Friends
This game is fun because it is just like a virtual scrabble. What you need to do in this game is to fill up the board with words using letters in your tile bag.
You will get points for each word you play. The points you get depend on the letters you use and the tiles on which you have placed them.
8 Ball Pool
8 Ball Pool is the most popular virtual pool game. It allows you to play a game of pool with your Facebook friends.
One thing we love about the basketball game is how straightforward it is to play the game. The objective is for you to throw a basketball into a hoop repeatedly until you miss.
You get a score based on how many times you can score a shot successfully. Your Facebook friends can try to beat the score from their end.
This game is an interesting game of guesses. It tests your drawing skills by giving you a random word that you have to draw.
When you finish the drawing, it will be sent to the person you are playing the game with. They will then have to guess what you have drawn.
This game is a game for every trivia lover. You and your friends can choose from various topics and then answer questions.
Both you & your friends will get the same questions that you have to answer within a stipulated time. The quiz will compare your score with your friend’s scores to decide the winner.
In Ninja Go, you will play as a Ninja who has to collect dots across different levels. We love this game because it is simple and fun to play.
You just have to swipe in the direction you wish to move.
Connect the Dots
This game is another simple and fun game to play. You just need to connect the same color dots on a checkerboard.
To do that, you have to draw a line between the dots. Be careful to plan the path before taking it because other colored dots can interrupt you.
The chess game on Facebook Messenger is nothing different from the greatest board game that you already know. You play the game just like a regular chess board game. If you love chess, then you will love this game.
There are many games you can enjoy playing on Facebook Messenger. We hope this article has been able to help you learn how to at least play the hidden basketball game on Messenger.
- Best Games like Final Fantasy Tactics for PC, PS4, PS5, and Nintendo Switch
- Best Online Multiplayer Games Like Town of Salem
- Best Games like World of Warcraft for PS4, PS5 & Xbox One
- Best Nintendo Switch Games for Adults Ranked