Would you like to know how to pair Soundcore earbuds to your iPhones and Android phones? Well, it’s pretty straightforward. You simply need to take the earbuds out of the charging case and connect via Bluetooth to your mobile device by searching for your Soundcore earbuds.
Like most earbuds, it is challenging for users (especially first-timers) to navigate Soundcore earbuds, which is quite normal since earbuds are still relatively new to many users. In this article, we will look at a step-by-step guide to pair Soundcore earbuds.
In addition, I will be giving you tips on how to resolve common issues relating to charging and pairing problems on your Soundcore earbuds.
- First, remove your earbuds from the charging case and wait for the right earbuds to come on.
- Next, go to Settings on your phone and look for Bluetooth.
- Enable Bluetooth by clicking on the toggle button, which changes the grey switch to blue.
- Allow your phone Bluetooth scan for any available Bluetooth device which will show on the screen.
- Once the Soundcore earbuds show up, click or select or connect.
- Once the pop-up function shows on your screen, tap on Pair, and your Soundcore earbuds are ready to use.
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case and wait for the white light to show on the right earbuds.
- Go to your iPhone settings and look for Bluetooth.
- Turn ON your Bluetooth and allow it to scan for the earbuds.
- Once the earbuds’ name is displayed, tap on them to connect.
- A pop-up function should be displayed on the screen. Tap on Pair, and your Soundcore earbuds should be ready.
Note: One of the reasons your earbuds may not pair is because it might be connected to other devices. Confirm if it is connected to other devices and unpair from them before you try to pair it with a new device
How to pair Soundcore Life P3 earbuds
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case, and it should enter Pairing mode automatically.
- The 3 indicators on the charging case should continuously flash a white light in sequence.
- Go to the settings of the device you wish to connect to and look for Bluetooth.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth and allow it scan for the nearby devices.
- Once “Soundcore Life P3” is displayed, tap on it.
- The LED lights on the charging case should turn white for 3 seconds once the Pairing is successful.
- If the earbuds fail to connect, turn the earbuds OFF and ON before your try to pair
- You should also unpair from other devices if the earbuds have been paired to other devices.
- Remove the right and left earbuds from the charging case.
- Three LED indicators should display a white light. This indicates that the earbuds are in pairing mode.
- Go to Settings on your mobile device and search for Bluetooth.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth and allow it scan for the earbuds.
- Once the Bluetooth detects “Soundcore Liberty Air” as a new device, tap on it to connect. Your device is now paired with the earbuds.
- Remove both earbuds from the charging case.
- Press the buttons in the left and right earbuds and hold them down for 3 to 5 seconds.
- The LED Indicators should flash a red light three times and turn white, indicating that it is ready to pair.
- Go to your mobile device or the device you wish to connect Bluetooth settings.
- Enable the Bluetooth on your phone and allow the Bluetooth to search for a new device.
- Tap on connect once the device name “Soundcore Life Note” appears on the list
- A pop-up notification should appear; then, you can pair Soundcore earbuds to your device successfully.
- To pair to your mobile device, place the earbuds back in the charging case and keep the case cover open while charging.
- Press the button on the earbuds’ charging case and hold it down for at least 3 seconds. The LED on the right earbuds should display quickly.
- The right earbuds should connect with the left earbuds.
- Then turn ON your phone Bluetooth and allow it to search for the earbud’s Bluetooth name.
- Tap on the earbud’s Bluetooth name, a pop-up notification should display, and then you can pair successfully.
How to turn ON Soundcore Earbuds
The Soundcore Liberty earbuds come ON automatically once removed from the charging case. To turn it ON manually, tap on the touchpad on both earbuds at once.
Note that, anytime you turn ON your Soundcore earbuds, it will automatically connect to the last device it is paired with. You can choose to use just one of the earbuds by placing the other one back in the case.
How to check the battery level on Anker Soundcore 2?
Once you successfully pair the earbuds to your mobile device, go to the Settings on your mobile phone, then search for Bluetooth.
The battery percentage should be displayed in the top right corner next to your phone’s battery level.
Note: This can only be done once you pair Soundcore earbuds with your mobile device.
There are many reasons why the right earbuds if Liberty Air 2 is not working. The most common reasons are:
The earbud needs a reset
Many people report their earbud started working again after returning it to the charging case and then tapping and holding the reset button for up to 10 seconds till the bud flashes a red LED three times. Then, turn ON the earbud, go to your phone Bluetooth and pair the device.
This usually occurs when you fail to use the recommended wall chargers, or bad maintenance habits of the earbuds. The solution to this problem is charging the battery or getting new earbuds.
Make sure the earbuds have a full charge by simply returning it to the charging case. If the same earbud is still not working, perhaps the battery is damaged, which can be caused by the use of unrecommended chargers. In this case, you’d have to replace the earbuds.
The charging connectors in the earbuds help charge it via the charging case. Try to clean the charging connector carefully and charge the earbuds again to see if it would work.
The charging connector of the earbuds may be faulty, which could be a factory fault, poor maintenance during transportation, or usage. If the product has a warranty, you might want to contact Soundcore for repair, return, a refund, or replacement by emailing them at email@example.com.
You might want to reset the charging case by holding the button at the back for 10 seconds. Then try to charge again or ask for a replacement if the product is still in the warranty period.
The wall charger may be faulty or may not be compatible with the charging case. Therefore, ensure you use only the recommended charger. Also, check if the charger is working with other devices before use.
Read also: How to turn OFF JLab Go Air Wireless Earbuds
How do I know when Anker Soundcore is fully charged?
The red battery indicator, which shows the charging case and earbuds are charging, will go off once fully charged. If the battery indicator does not go off after charging for the required number of hours, the charging case or battery may be faulty.
How long does it take to charge Soundcore earbuds?
The Soundcore earbuds usually take 2 hours to charge fully. The charging case can take about 4 hours to a full charge when charged with a wireless charger and 3 hours when a USB-C cable is used.
If charging time is longer than usual, it could be because it has not been charged for a long time or the batteries are becoming weak.
Anker Soundcore has exceeded all expectations for its earbuds. When you consider the price they are sold for, these earbuds have great durability and superb performance. It’s often rated alongside JBL, Harmon, etc.
Furthermore, Soundcore earbuds are comfortable earbuds with noise-cancellation features and good sound quality at half the price of most rival brands.
Yes, Soundcore earbuds are waterproofed and can even be used in the shower. They have a waterproof rating of IPX7, which offers protection from water, rain, and sweat. However, it is not advisable to go swimming or shower with them because water affects the sound quality in the long run.
- How to Reset Skullcandy Wireless Headphones and Earbuds
- Sleeping with Headphones Death: What Are the Chances?
- How Long To Charge Your AirPods Case For The First Time?
- Why Is One AirPod Louder Than the Other?
Passionate about technology and communication, I’m more comfortable writing about the key trends in business-to-business software-as-a-service (B2B SaaS). I’m a generalist with interests in journalism, DIY and outdoor. You can always reach me on Twitter and LinkedIn. Learn more about tekpip and the team here on our about us page.