There’s no denying how useful the Airplay feature on Samsung TV is. After all, knowing how to use the Airplay feature enables you to mirror videos and other content from your Apple device to a larger screen.
However, to use the Airplay feature on your Samsung TV, there are some things you can try to put the proper settings in place. One of the things you need is to get your Airplay code.
How do you find Airplay code on Samsung TV? This article discusses some interesting tips to try.
You will need to follow a set of processes before you can get to the point where you obtain the Airplay code.
Here is a guide you can follow:
- STEP 1: Confirm that you’ve connected your Samsung TV and Apple device to the same WIFI network.
- STEP 2: Ensure your Samsung TV and Apple device are up to date.
- STEP 3: If you have not enabled AirPlay on your Samsung TV, you will need to enable it.To turn on the Airplay feature, go to “Settings,” select “General,” then select “Apple AirPlay Settings.” Then, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- STEP 4: Select the content you want to share, and tap the share icon at the bottom of your Apple device’s screen.
- STEP 5: Tap “AirPlay” and tap the name of your Samsung TV.
- STEP 6: A code will appear on your Samsung TV screen. That’s your Airplay code.
You can follow the steps below to find the Airplay code on Vizio TV:
- STEP 1: You must first enable the Airplay Onscreen code feature on your Vizio TV.
To enable the AirPlay Onscreen Code, go to “Settings,” select “AirPlay,” then ensure that “AirPlay” is set to “ON.” Also, check to ensure the “Onscreen Code” is set to “ON” and that the “Password” is “OFF.”
- STEP 2: Once you have the necessary features ON and OFF, connect your Apple device and Vizio TV to the same WiFi network.
- STEP 3: Open the content you would like to stream
- STEP 4: Go to “More Options.”
- STEP 5: Tap on the AirPlay icon.
- STEP 6: Select your VIZIO TV.
- STEP 7: A four-digit code will appear on your TV screen. That’s your Airplay code.
To find Airplay code on the LG TV, you must first activate the AirPlay feature.
Here is a detailed guide you can follow:
- STEP 1: Connect your LG TV to the internet.
- STEP 2: Press the “Home” button on your TV remote.
- STEP 3: Select the “Home Dashboard” from the list of items in the menu tray.
- STEP 4: Click “AirPlay” in the menu to open the “AirPlay & Homekit Settings.”
- STEP 5: Select “Airplay” to turn it ON.
- STEP 6: Click on “Require code“
- STEP 7: Choose “First Time Only” if you only want to enter the code for the initial setup.
Choose “Every Time” if you want to enter the code every time you connect to the TV.
- STEP 8: Now, ensure to connect your LG Smart TV and iOS device to the same WiFi network.
- STEP 9: Go to the Control Center on your iOS device.
- STEP 10: Tap “AirPlay“
- STEP 11: Look for the name of your LG TV in “Devices” and tap on it.
- STEP 12: A code will appear on your TV screen. That is your Airplay code.
You must first set up the AirPlay feature on your Roku TV to get an AirPlay code.
Below is a set of procedures you can follow:
- STEP 1: Turn ON AirPlay on your Roku TV. Go to the “Roku Home” menu on your TV and select “Settings.”
Then select “Apple AirPlay and HomeKit” and ensure that AirPlay is set to “ON“
- STEP 2: Ensure you connect your iOS device and Roku TV to the same WiFi network.
- STEP 3: Open the content you want to display on the Roku TV.
- STEP 4: Tap the AirPlay icon.
- STEP 5: Select your Roku device from the AirPlay menu that comes up
- STEP 6: A code will appear on your Roku TV’s screen. That code is your AirPlay code.
See the guide below if you want to know how to find AirPlay code on your Sony TV:
- STEP 1: Connect your Apple device and TV to the same WiFi network.
- STEP 2: Open the content you want to stream.
- STEP 3: Find the AirPlay icon and tap on it.
- STEP 4: Select “AirPlay” on your Apple device, then find the name of your Sony TV and tap on it.
- STEP 5: At this point, a unique code will display on your Sony TV screen. That is the AirPlay code.
The AirPlay code will display automatically on your TV anytime you attempt to stream content from your Apple device. Consider the guide below for more information.
- STEP 1: Ensure to connect your iOS device and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
- STEP 2: Open the content you want to AirPlay.
- STEP 3: Find and tap on the AirPlay icon to share the content to your Apple TV.
- STEP 4: Your Apple TV will display a code. That is your AirPlay code.
- STEP 5: Enter the code on your iOS device.
The password your AirPlay asks for is a security measure. It has been set up to prevent someone from streaming content to your TV without authorization.
If you’ve forgotten your AirPlay password, you can retrieve or reset it by following this process:
- STEP 1: Go to “Settings“
- STEP 2: Select “AirPlay“
- STEP 3: Select “Security“
- STEP 4: Select “Password.” From here, you will be able to view your password
- STEP 5: If you want to change your password, select “Change Password.”
Follow the steps below to set up AirPlay on your TV:
- STEP 1: Connect your Apple device and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
- STEP 2: Open the content you want to stream to your TV.
- STEP 3: Look for the AirPlay icon and tap on it.
- STEP 4: A list of devices will pop up. Select your TV from the devices.
- STEP 5: A code will appear on your TV screen. Enter the code into your Apple device.Then, the content will begin to play on your TV.
We hope this article has helped you discover how to find the AirPlay code on your Samsung TV. If you don’t use a Samsung TV, you can also refer to other sections in the article to learn how to find AirPlay code on TVs like LG, Roku, Vizio, Sony, and the Apple TV.
I am Ola, a tech writer with a passion for breaking down complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand language. With over five years of experience in the tech industry, I have a wealth of knowledge on a variety of topics, from software development to cybersecurity. My writing style is clear, concise and engaging, making it easy for readers to grasp even the most complex technical concepts. Learn more about tekpip and the team here on our about us page.