Whether you’re traveling or doing a workout or just spending time off work and time alone, earphones are an incredible part of our lives. These electronic accessories are a must-have for most of us. But while earphones are a great part of our lives, the quality of the earphones is as important as anything. It could be the difference between a great experience and a horrible one
In a Hurry? Here’s our Top Three
There are tons of brands and models of earphones for running that don’t fall out, so choosing one that would serve you perfectly can be a real huddle. We have decided to test and compile the very best earphones for running that don’t fall out.
All the earphones on this list are wireless Bluetooth earphones. So no more messy wires. The audio quality is outstanding, and they all are unique, both in design and experience. This list also included a couple of powerful wireless earphones designed for sports and workouts.
Best Earphones for Running That Don’t Fall Out
JBL T205BT – Best Earphones for Running That Don’t Fall Out
Aluminum Finishing, Tangle-free flat cable, and ergonomic design, these three phrases describe the JBL T205BT headphone. The JBL T205BT comes with a pair of 12.5mm drivers that punch out powerful bass, a 6-hour battery life, which is a lot of time on a single charge. The earphone also features wireless Bluetooth streaming, with quality sound from any device with Bluetooth.
The JBL T205BT is great for everyday use, from making and receiving calls with ease of enjoying a 2-hour quick-charge, with varying colors and a lightweight which means you get to enjoy using the device for as long as you want with no pain on your neck or fatigue.
We believe the JBL T205BT Wireless Bluetooth earphone is a great option if you are looking for the best earphones for running that don’t fall out.
Skullcandy Ink’d Wireless – Best Cheap Wireless Headphones for Running
The Skullcandy Ink’d Wireless comes with some of the most outstanding features, and that is the reason why we added it to this list. It comes flat-wired, and it’s a comfortable neck collar earphone. The earbuds are snug, and they fit securely in the ears, directing all the audio in the right places. The Bluetooth can carry sound without interruption over aa distance of 30 feet, and it comes with 8-hour battery life on full-use and can recharge in 2.5 hours.
The Skullcandy Ink’d Wireless is a great option for its price range.
Philips Philips UpBeat SHB2505 – Best True Wireless Earphones for Running That Don’t Fall Out
Another powerful Bluetooth earphone is the Philips UpBeat SHB2505. The Bluetooth earphone features 10mm drivers, which helps to produce powerful bass, with crisp sound. The design of the Philips UpBeat SHB2505 gives users comfort as they fit perfectly in the ears. The earphones also come with magnetic tips, so you can have them securely around your neck like a necklace when you’re not using them.
The earbuds weigh 13.6g, with features like Bluetooth, a 4-hour battery life, and a USB charging option.
For all its features and ease of use, we have good reason to believe that the Philips UpBeat SHB2505 is worth every dime spent on it.
Motorola Verve Buds 500 – Best Earbuds for Running Under $100
The Motorola Verve Buds 500 is an amazing piece of tech, and we couldn’t help but have it on our list of the best earphones for running that don’t fall out. From having an extremely long life to being stylish and portable, the Motorola Verve Buds 500 doesn’t just come at a great price, but also comes with features that make every dime spent on it worth it.
The Motorola Verve Buds 500 comes with two 45mAh batteries, and each of these offers you three hours of usage each. It is compatible with Google Now, Siri, and Amazon Alexa; In fact, you get to unlock over 20,000 Alexa skill handsfree.
A built-in mic also makes answering calls super easy. The mic is designed with noise reduction technology, which means your callers will always hear you, and all surrounding noise will be reduced to the minimum. For all of these, including amazing Bluetooth connectivity and great design, look and feel, the Motorola Verve Buds 500 is a great choice for this price range.
Sony WI-C310 – Best Wireless Earphones for Trail Running
The Sony WI-C310 is an amazing piece of tech from one of the biggest tech companies in the world.
The Sony WI-C310 comes with a 9mm driver, which makes for perfect bass and amazing sound quality. It weighs 15g and it is perfectly engineered to provide the best listening experience. It comes with a battery that can run for 15 hours, that’s 15 hours of sounds and all types of sound. A quick charge, tangle-free cord, magnetic earbuds, Bluetooth V5.0, and a headset with mic all make this Sony WI-C310 a great option.
How to Connect Bluetooth Earphones? – How to Connect Bluetooth Earphones to Mobile?
For most devices and Bluetooth earphones, the process of how to connect Bluetooth earphones is pretty straight forward. Here are the steps needed to connect your Bluetooth earphones and earbuds to your phones.
How to Connect Bluetooth Earphones to Phone
- Press and Hold Bluetooth (This will open the Bluetooth settings.
- Turn your Bluetooth earphones or headsets on.
- Tap Pair new device (for some smartphones, the scanning for devices to pair notification should come up immediately you enter Bluetooth settings, while you might have to tap Scanning on some devices. So take note of this.
- Your phone should display a list of Bluetooth headphones now. Simply select the earphone on your smartphone, and it should start connecting automatically from now.
How to Connect Motorola Verve Buds 500 for the First Time
To connect the Motorola Verve Buds 500 headphones for the first time, follow the steps below.
- Make sure the earbuds are in the charging case, and that the lid is closed. Take them out at this point.
- Turn on Bluetooth, by selecting and holding the icon in the tray.
- The Bluetooth should display a list of Bluetooth devices after it scans, if it doesn’t scan, you might have to manually select Pair New Device.
- Select Vervebuds 500 in the menu that appears. Hold the button on the right earpiece for 2 seconds to turn off the headset. You can place the right earbud in the case and close the lid, to automatically turn it off.
- Bring out the left earbud and hold it for 5 seconds. And go through the same pairing process. This time, you have to select Vervebuds 500 (L) on the smartphone.
- Turn on the right earpiece and it should all be working just fine.
How to Charge Bluetooth Earphones
The charging process of Bluetooth Earphones can vary from one device to the other. If it is an earbud, the charging process will surely be different from other types of wireless Bluetooth earphones.
- To charge earbuds or Bluetooth earphones that come in cases, you just need to have them inserted in their charging cases (Carry Case). A price example is the Apple Airpods and the Samsung Galaxy buds. The process is pretty straightforward. After the charging case gets low, it has a port, like a USB charging port by which you can have it recharged. So the cases are like powerbands, but for wireless Bluetooth earphones. Some of the best earphones for running that don’t fall outcome with charging cases.
- The second main type of Bluetooth earphones or headsets come with USB ports. So all you do is to insert the charger into the USB port and have them recharged.
Which Bluetooth Earphone is Best for Running?
There are a couple of really great Bluetooth earphones around. But for this article and if we decide to take a pick of the best Bluetooth earphones, here are some that I will personally choose over all the others.
- Motorola Verve Buds 500
- boAt Airdopes 311v2
- Philips SHB1805BK/10
- boAt Rockerz 255
- Skullcandy Ink’d Wireless
Which is the best earphone for running that don’t fall out?
So from my little list here, and from my experience in using the earphones, which is the best earphone for running that don’t fall out?
- boAt Airdopes 311v2
Some other great earphones are the Motorola Verve Buds 500, boAt Rockerz 255, and Skullcandy Ink’d Wireless.
Can Bluetooth Earphones Cause Cancer
Are Bluetooth headphones dangerous? Or can Bluetooth earphones cause cancer? There has not been conclusive evidence that Bluetooth earphones could cause cancer. According to the American Cancer Society, the headsets and wireless earphones “don’t have enough energy to cause cancer by directly damaging the DNA inside cells”. It has also not been proven by researchers that Wi-Fi routers, 5G, or other wireless technology can cause cancer. Same for the coronavirus COVID19 and many others.
Can Bluetooth Earphones Connect To Laptop – How to use Bluetooth earphones
Yes, you can connect Bluetooth earphones to Laptops. These earphones for running that don’t fall out can easily connect to your phones, laptops running Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10, and they should even work perfectly with your Apple Macbooks. Here is how to connect wireless Bluetooth earphones to your laptop.
Connect Earphones to Laptop (Windows 10) – How to connect Bluetooth earphones to laptop
- Turn your wireless Bluetooth earphones or headsets on. It should automatically be discoverable. For some earbuds, bringing them out of the case automatically turns them on.
- Go to Start Menu >> Settings >> Devices >> Bluetooth >> Select Connect on your wireless earphone from the list of devices.
- There may be other instructions, just follow any other instructions and you should have your Bluetooth earphones connected to your laptop by now.
Can Bluetooth Earphones be repaired?
Yes, but fixing and having your Bluetooth earphones working again might require different levels of skills. The most basic way to repair your Bluetooth earphone when it suffers common faults is to turn it off completely. Turn off your phone or laptop computers too. Restart and reconnect your earphones to your phone and computers and see if it starts working fine.
If your Bluetooth earphones need extensive and more professional repair work done, you might have to check and see if it still has warranty coverage. If it does, you can take advantage of the coverage and have it repaired for free. If not covered by warranty, maybe tech shops in the locality have experience with Bluetooth earphone repairs, you could try them too.
Can a Mouse USB Receiver Used For Bluetooth Earphones
No, your wireless mouse USB receiver can only work for the specific mouse it came with. It can’t even work with another mouse. So there is no chance that it would work for your Bluetooth earphones at all. Since your laptop has a Bluetooth feature, it should be able to work with your wireless Bluetooth earphones.
If your PC’s Bluetooth feature isn’t working, what you need to buy is not a Mouse USB receiver but a Bluetooth receiver that allows you to easily connect any external Bluetooth devices. You could also repair or reinstall the Bluetooth drivers for your PC, this option is the cheapest option and the best if you are a minimalist.
Read also: Best True Wireless Earbuds with Ear Hooks
How to Reset Bluetooth Earphones
There are so many ways to reset your Bluetooth Earphones. The option to Reset Bluetooth Earphones is made to try to start using the earphones again on a clean slate. This option might be recommended when troubleshooting certain faults on your wireless Bluetooth earphones.
- Turn On the Bluetooth device you want to reset
- You now hold the power button for 15 seconds
- This should reset the earphones/headphones and earbuds easily.
The second way to Reset Bluetooth Earphones is:
- Have the Right earbud in the Carry Case.
- Connect the Carry Case to power via USB.
- Hold the two Volume buttons at the same time for 5 seconds. The LED would flash multiple times, then release the buttons.
- The Earphone should now have a clean memory and your reset should be complete.
- If this does work, you might have to hold the power button on the right earbud for a couple of seconds and see if that works.
Which Company Earphones Are Best? – Which Is the Best Earphone Brand?
There are a couple of great earphone brands. And since we are writing an article on the best earphones for running that don’t fall out, it’s only fitting to talk about the best earphone brands that stand out the most. Here are some of the companies:
- Audio Technica
Of all of these, it’s pretty debatable which company earphones are best, but if I am to pick one based on my feelings and all, I think boAt has the best headphones, earphones, and earbuds. Following them are companies, like Beats, Bose and JBL.
Where to Buy Original Beats Earphones
You can buy Original Beats Earphones on Amazon and websites like Flipkart. For the best quality and buyer experience, you might want to try Amazon.
John follows everything happening in the tech industry, from the latest gadget launches to some of the big-name moves in the industry. He covers opinionated pieces and writes on some of the biggest names in the industry. John is also a freelance writer, so he shares articles on freelancing every now and then. email: [email protected]
Last update on 2021-09-19 We are an Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, and Amazon.in affiliate and earn from qualifying purchases through our links at no extra cost to you.