What are the best fully automatic washing machines under 15000 Rupees?
This budget segment has a fine set of high performing washing machines for you to choose from. But, you should be looking for top load washing machines more as it happens to be a much better option in this price range.
Please note that all the washing machines on our list are fully automatic too. We have selected the best washing machines under 15000 considering parameters like their build quality, power efficiency, washing performance and the other useful features it has. The list covers all top models from reputed brands in the electronic industry. Check out this list of 10 best fully automatic washing machines under 15000.
Here are the Top 10 Best Fully Automatic Washing Machines under 15000 Rs in India (2020):
- Godrej 6.4 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WTA 640 EI, Autumn Red)
- Mitashi 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (MiFAWM62v20, Grey)
- Mitashi 7.8 Kg Fully-automatic Top-loading Washing Machine (MiFAWM78v20, Grey)
- Intex 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WMFT65WH, White and Black)
- Godrej 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WTA Eon 650 CI, Graphite Grey)
- Haier 6 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (HWM60-707NZP, Silver Grey)
- Whirlpool 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (Whitemagic Classic 621S, Grey)
- Whirlpool 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (Whitemagic Premier 6.5, Grey)
- Godrej 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WT 620 CFS, Graphite Gray)
- Godrej 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WTA 620 CI, Cocoa Brown)
Godrej 6.4 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WTA 640 EI, Autumn Red)
- Automated washing machine with a rather simple usage mechanics. How simple? It is a couple of buttons on the front. If you want a simple day at the washing, you will want to have something so simple.
- The top-loading door design allows the machine to quite a bit longer than it is wide so it’ll save you some floor space if you do not want a machine that takes up a lot of room.
- It has a capacity of 6.4kg, which is going to be a lot of space for you if you are dealing with dirty clothes of two to three people and if you squeeze in, a fourth too. At the size you’re looking, this is about as much capacity as you’re going to get so if this particular mix of specifications suits you and you don’t have a big family, you’ll be well set with this!
- It has a one year warranty period for the entire machine and the motor has an impressive 10 years of warranty coverage. Safe to say, with a few repairs here and there, this machine should last you a decade or close-ish I’d imagine!
Mitashi 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (MiFAWM62v20, Grey) (best washing machines under 15000)
No products found.
- A top-loading automated washing machine with a medium-size and capacity of 6.2kg. The capacity isn’t all that much so it’s going to be fine for up to two people and maybe three at best but for optimum results, you’ll want to keep it to just two. Pretty much, it is the kind of washing machine a bachelor or a couple might be considering to make their washing easier.
- It has a warranty of five years on the motor, so it is going to last you for quite a decent amount of time with the occasional repairs I imagine. Half a decade isn’t going to fly by that easily so rest assured, you can pick this and use it for a good while!
- It has a speed rating of 550 RPM, which, if we are being honest, is not particularly impressive. When you are mainly going to wash clothes for just yourself or just one extra person, you’ll ideally want faster drying and this isn’t going to give you the speed you need. I hope you like to wear more than a couple of favorite clothes or you’ll be in a spot of bother!
Mitashi 7.8 Kg Fully-automatic Top-loading Washing Machine (MiFAWM78v20, Grey)
- A completely automated washing machine, this has a bigger size, a top opening door and a pretty hefty capacity of 7.8kg. With that much space, you should easily be able to accommodate the washing of up to four family members or even up to five. If you want to comfortably fit your family’s dirty laundry into a contraption, this is pretty much the capacity you want.
- Has the option of accessing four different programs that will let you set up and get to wash your clothes with a minimum or a little fuss. It isn’t a lot of options but at a slightly lower price bracket, this is pretty much the degree of features you are likely to get.
- It has warranty coverage of two years on the whole device and components and a total of five years on the motor only. The option of getting repairs for half a decade should mean that you get service from this machine for at least that long.
- At 600 RPM speed rating, it isn’t really the fastest and it will take a while for all your family’s clothes to dry properly after a good washing. Time usually isn’t that much of a concern for a full family but it is still annoying.
Intex 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WMFT65WH, White and Black)
- Washing machine with a capacity of 6.5kg with complete automation and a top accessed door so it uses more length as opposed to horizontal space to accommodate the dirty laundry. It’s something you will enjoy if you do not have a lot of horizontal space to spare.
- The stated capacity of 6.5kg is going to be suitable for two or three people and perhaps, you can cram in the clothes of a fourth member if they are manageable. This is a decent capacity for new families or small families but you might want to look at something bigger if your family is bigger.
- A stated warranty period of 2 years on the whole machine and a pretty long, 5 years on the motor of the washing machine so the product, with some repairs here and there, should be giving you service for the better part of half a decade.
- It has some features that will let you wash easier such as a digital display to be able to see settings, a curved steel drum with smoothing that will let you wash clothes without getting tangled or getting damaged. It is quite more convenient than any that require some manual inputs!
Godrej 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WTA Eon 650 CI, Graphite Grey)
- With a capacity of 6.5kg, this fully automatic washing machine with the access door located at the top is a decent mix of good size, capacity, and ease of use. With the stated capacity, it is going to be a decent capacity to fit the laundry of up to three people with relative ease and if you are a couple or a family of three, this might be a good option if you don’t want a complex, bulky machine looking after your laundry.
- It has a speed rating of up to 660 RPM, which, for a small-sized machine, is a bit poor and ideally, with fewer clothes to deal with, you’d want more rotational power to dry your clothes quickly enough. It should be getting your dry clothes at a decent rate but won’t be faster than many other washing machines, some of which have double the speed.
- It has a stated warranty period of two years on the machine itself as a whole and the motor is covered with a warranty for 10 years, quite a good thing to have on automatic machines on this budget. It should mean that with some repairs, this product will last you the better part of the length of the warranty period, which is a whole decade!
Haier 6 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (HWM60-707NZP, Silver Grey)
- A washing machine occupying relatively even less space horizontally, it is a top-door accessed machine that is completely automatic and is going be a good option for bachelors and couples only with a relatively small capacity of 6kgs.
- The machine is made of ABS plastic and is going to be more durable than a lot of others which use regular plastic in its build. You should remember, you don’t get warranty repairs on parts that break!
- The manufacturer provides warranty coverage of an entire decade on the motor so if you get repairs as needed, you are going to be able to use this machine for the best part of 10 years hopefully. The whole product is covered with a warranty for two years, the average in the washing machine industry.
- The machine has eight different programs that are accessible from the front panel. Therefore, you can access quite a decent variety of settings from the front panel and do a lot of different types of washing with the press of a button. Quite handy!
- The LED display on the panel will also let you view certain settings and the time remaining on the wash or the drying so that’s quite useful.
Whirlpool 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (Whitemagic Classic 621S, Grey) (Best washing machines under 15000)
- An automated and easy to use washing machine with a rather small form factor and a sleek black look, this will be a machine of the ideal size for you if you are a bachelor or a couple and in need of a small washing machine to do the job with a capacity of 6.2kg, a weight that is usually optimum for two people.
- It has warranty coverage of two years on the entire product, including the motor, which is kind of bad news! Ideally, you will want a warranty for much longer for the motor because they are the most important component. Nothing is going to get washed in the machine without the motor function and you will only get warranty repairs for two years.
- It has a maximum speed rating of 740 RPM, which isn’t that much and it might take you a bit to get all your clothes sufficiently dry but it’s going to do a decent enough job. I just hope you don’t wear the same t-shirt every day!
- It has four prebuilt programs that you can access to get a very quick wash without worrying about the setup.
Whirlpool 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (Whitemagic Premier 6.5, Grey)
- Automated washing machine with top-door access and a rather small-ish size so you can get a good enough washing experience without occupying too much space at home.
- It has a weight capacity of 6.5kg, a size that will be ideal for three people at best. At the size you are looking at, you probably aren’t going to get too much more capacity so it’s good in its space usage.
- It has warranty coverage for 10 years on the motor so you can get utility from this product with some repairs for the best part of a decade or thereabouts. The warranty for the entire product is at two years, which is about the standard for most washing machines. The warranty on the motor is the most important bit.
- It has a speed rating of 740 RPMs, which is not a lot of rotation force so it will dry your clothes in a decent time but you will want to look at a higher price range if you want the best possible speed at this capacity.
- Some useful features and additions such as Power Scrub Technology are included and will aid the washing experience with more effective cleaning.
Godrej 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WT 620 CFS, Graphite Gray)
- Automated washing machine with top door access to make good use of the longitudinal space and reducing the floor space being used. It has a small size and a capacity of 6.2kg, which is going to be the standard capacity you can expect from a machine of this size.
- This capacity is going to be okay to suit the laundry washing needs of bachelors and at best, groups of two so it will be okay for couples at best. Anything more and you might be cramming in more than the machine can take for a spin. (Best washing machines under 15000)
- It has a warranty period of 2 years for the entire product. Sadly, that means no separate warranty for the motor and that is something that might be crucial to the performance life of your washing machine.
- A speed rating of 800 RPM, a speed that is better slightly than many similar washing machines at a similar price range. It’s not a very fast speed and seeing as you are dealing with clothes for very few people, you’d want more speed to dry your clothes faster but it will do a good enough job for most people so you can chill!
Godrej 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WTA 620 CI, Cocoa Brown)
- With a capacity of 6.2kg, this automated washing machine with top-door access is the right size and capacity for bachelors and couples who want something to make the process of doing laundry much easier without fitting a gigantic contraption in their laundry space.
- It has warranty coverage on the whole product for only one year, whereas most washing machines competing for a spot in your laundry room will usually have at least two years. For what it’s worth though, the motor of the machine is covered for with warranty for a pretty impressive ten year period. So with a few repairs here and there, this product should last you the best part of the next ten years, unless something really bad happens to it. Fingers crossed! (Best washing machines under 15000)
- It has an auto-restart and a memory built-in so in cases of power failure, the washing machine is going to power back on after power is restored and pick up the washing where it left it due to the power outage, however short or long this time maybe. A very handy feature to have if power failures are common in your area. Just get it started and don’t worry about checking up on it after a power failure.
John follows everything happening in the tech industry, from the latest gadget launches to some of the big-name moves in the industry. He covers opinionated pieces and writes on some of the biggest names in the industry. John is also a freelance writer, so he shares articles on freelancing every now and then. email: [email protected]